Our Church is Open!
Our Lord's precious and grace-filled Word and Sacrament are never withheld from His people. You are welcome to wear a mask, although they are not required. Six foot social distancing and other protective mesasures are still in place. In order to maintain distancing in the nave, overflow seating is available with the TV in the fellowship hall.
God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life!
1. Refrain from shaking hands.
2. Maintain 6 foot social distancing between other
households at all times.
3. If you have ANY cold or flu symptoms, please stay home
until you're better.
4. Trust in our blessed Lord Jesus who took all our sins
and diseases upon Himself and defeated them on the
5. Pray for one another, for your Church Family and for
Divine Service in a time of Coronavirus:
Wednesday 7:00 pm
Sunday 8:45 am
† Visitation of the sick, homebound, and distressed
† Private Confession and Absolution
† Pastoral Care from God's Word